Several clients have acknowledged the powerful and transformative benefits of coaching (Testimonials)
- A confidential space for personal reflection
- An opportunity to gain insights and self knowledge
- Renewed clarity and motivation
- Celebrating success
- Exploring and releasing potential
- Confidence building
- Taking responsibility for one’s personal career path
- Gaining a perspective on challenging issues
My coaching clients come from a range of sectors, often unrelated to my background and expertise in arts and education. Some are in their first full-time role and others are senior managers. I work with each one on a personal basis, being mindful of the needs of the individual and perceiving that there is an increasing need for this area of professional support in a changing and often challenging environment.
Sessions may cover any short or longer term issues including career development, challenges in professional or personal environments, and the impact on the individual of change in the workplace. For example:
- Individual coaching to build confidence for an existing or future role in an organisation
- Team coaching to gain understanding and enhance communication with colleagues
- Transition coaching for those who may be leaving their organisation and wish to explore their potential and the options for the future
- The challenges of leadership and senior management roles
- Preparation for the next career move
Sessions are confidential and a contract is agreed in advance, including scheduling and frequency of meetings, commitment to the process and financial arrangements. Clients may make individual approaches or may be recommended by their organisations.
Sessions are conducted in person preferably, or by phone or Skype and are usually 60-90 minutes in length.